About this course
An In-depth study which imparts the insight and competence required offering Quick Response to a casualty suffering from illness or injuries due to related/personal issues. The course provides intensive information consist of a series of simple but potentially life-saving techniques that an individual can be trained to perform with minimal equipment. The Course emphasize on Response to emergency situations including CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation), application of bandages, AVPU Scale, Primary Examination, Secondary Examination. After successful completion of training, participants will equip with sufficient knowledge to handle casualties in case of an Emergency.
* Principles of First Aid
* Roles and responsibilities of First Aider
* Contents of First Aid Kit
* Primary and Secondary Survey
* Head to toe Exam
* Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation – When to Stop and Recovery Position
* Wounds and Bleeding, Fracture, Sprains & Strains, Choking
* Bandaging and how to do proper Sling
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
* This First Aid Training is intended to all employees in every Company.
* EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT (5 – 10 participants)
* GROUP DISCOUNT (11 – 20 participants or more)