This course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to implement a social responsibility program based on ISO 26000 and to manage a team by applying widely recognized implementation principles, procedures and techniques. During this ISO TRAINING, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and implement ISO 26000:2010 standard. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills and competencies, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.
• To acquire the expertise to implement ISO 26000 guidelines
• To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a social responsibility team
• To understand the operation of a social responsibility program based on ISO 26000
• To understand the relationship between a social responsibility program with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization and its advantages
• To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of social responsibilities of an organization based on ISO 26000
Who Should Attend This Course?
• Internal auditors or Auditors
• Individual wanting to perform and lead social responsibility implementer program
• Project managers or consultants wanting to master the social responsibility implementer program
• Persons responsible for the social responsibility in an organization
• Members of a social responsibility team • Expert advisors in social responsibility
• Technical experts wanting to implement social responsibility system in an organization
This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the integration of Social Responsibility behavior in an organization
Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
End Of Course Instruction
After completing the session and passing each session examination, the students can take the final exam. Once the final exam is passed, then it is considered as an end of course.