In a globally-competitive environment, Facility Management (FM) organizations and providers need to communicate among themselves and with interested parties using common principles, concepts and terms, including the assessment and measurement of performance. This is the primary driver for, and purpose of the standard ISO 41001:2018. This course will equip you with the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 41001. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation and monitor your Facility Management System (FMS).
The course covers the following specific learning objectives:
• Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective FMS
• Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 41001 following the PDCA cycle
• Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 41001 from an implementation perspective
• Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position regarding ISO 41001
• Implement key concepts of ISO 41001
• Implement key requirements of ISO 41001
Who Should Attend This Course?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 41001 FMS
• Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
• Practical exercises include examples and discussions
• Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
End Of Course Instruction
After completing the session and passing each session examination, the students can take the final exam. Once the final exam is cleared, then it is considered as an end of course