ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Trainingin ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management)
About this course
ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE:
This ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Course provides basic training for potential FSMS Lead Auditors and ISO 19011:2018 guidelines for auditing management system with the knowledge and skills to prepare, conduct, report and follow up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party FSMS audits. Through tutor-led discussions, exercises, workshops and role-plays, students will gain sufficient knowledge and skills in the entire auditing process and get prepared as an FSMS professional.
§ Familiarize yourself with FSMS.
§ Familiarize yourself with Terms and Definitions and FSMS Documentation.
§ Understand, control of documentation & records.
§ Understand Pre-Requisite Program in detail.
§ Understand the requirements of FSMS.
§ Understand, Food Safety Hazards & their sources.
§ Understand, Risk Assessment & control matrix.
§ Understand the Food Safety System Audit & their records.
§ Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
§ Know about Steps for FSMS Installation & Certification
§ General introduction;
• Food safety management principles, vocabulary and ISO 22000 requirements;
• Audit planning;
• On-site audit and audit skills;
• Writing NC reports and audit reporting;
• Audit follow-up
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
§ Members/supporting personnel of the Food Safety Management Team who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a FSMS
• Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/site activities who wish to gain maximum benefit from the FSMS implementation; and
• Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management systems, irrespective of discipline.