HEALTH & SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY
Students shall remember that they SHOULD
· NOT give out their personal information.
· NEVER arrange to meet in person with people they have met online.
· PROTECT their passwords.
· ENSURE that to adjust the brightness of their PC/Laptop during the Training.
· USE UV light glasses during the training or would look too close to the monitor to prevent eye strain.
· NOT wash their faces right after the training to prevent eye-damage.
· BLINK OFTEN to refresh their eyes. Many people blink less than usual when working at a computer, which can contribute to dry eyes.
· During the training, no papers will be spoiled or used. Soft copies will be provided as needed.
· Soft Copies of Training Certificates will be issued to prevent paper consumption.
· Training is powered online where energy usage is an aspect. Switch off your computers after the training.